Friday, June 3, 2011

Time to shop-apartment style

Hey Everyone!

So the time has finally come to do some apartment shopping. Woohoo! My roommate and I are making our way to Chicago next week where we have immaculately planned out three full (and I mean FULL) days of looking for the perfect apartment. I'm pretty sure we have something like 20 apartments to see over those three days, and mixed in with some sight-seeing and learning how to navigate the city it should be a great time, hopefully one of these places is our new home.

My roommate and I haven't technically met yet but I know we are going to get along juust fine seeing as how she doesn't think some of my OCD planning tendencies are crazy (if only you could see the itinerary I made for our trip). Anyways I know only like two people read this and one of them will be going on this trip with me (HEY GIRL! haha) but I just wanted to check in and remember how much work it is to try and find a place in the city that isn't ghetto or outrageously expensive.

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I just busted out laughing at the second paragraph! HEEEEYYYY!

    I'm leaving in like 10 minutes to catch my train....walking slooowly, as opposed to the MANY times when I've had to sprint to catch it!

    ReplyDelete