Sunday, June 12, 2011

Apartment Update

Okay so, we found an apartment! wooohooo!!!! We are officially the proud renters of a 2 bedroom apartment, it's what I would consider to be a 'cozy' place. It was the third place that we saw and after seeing one (almost identical) fourth place we had to decide if we wanted a bigger kitchen and smaller bedrooms or smaller kitchen and slightly bigger bedrooms- we went with the bigger bedrooms. SO excited to move in, although I have just started watching the TV show Chicago Code and now I no longer want to leave my house or venture into any area that I see on the show. We are also right by the beach (which beach I'm not sure but there is a running path which is always nice).

Anyways, I can't wait to move and explore the city for two weeks before school starts. I want to go to the zoo, unpack, and then hit up all the local bars and enjoy their drink specials and enjoy my last two weeks of freedom. Oh, I also really want to ride the ferris wheel and go to a cubs game. I also need to pack but knowing me I will probably leave it until RIGHT before I leave and then be completely stressed out.

Also incase anyone was interested I have been trying to work on not being so damn white and while it is kind of working, laying out at the beach in Chicago when it was 102 degrees was probably not my best idea. I should probably stay inside since I almost passed out from the heat (woops!) and got burnt yesterday...when will I ever learn?! Any-who time for bed since I am starting my second job next week on top of working 37+ hours at my first job. Good times :)

xoxo
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment