Saturday, July 30, 2011

The time has finally come and I am just over 24 hours away from making my move to Chicago. I have had an amazing last few weeks in Bloomington and I am sincerely going to miss my friends and my life here. That being said I am so excited to move, and while I have been excited this whole time I think that reality is finally setting in and the nerves and anxiousness are starting to appear. Bloomington has been my home for the last four years and it is always difficult leaving a place that is so familiar and comfortable. I'm going to be going from a small town where it seems like I know everyone in it to a big city where I know next to no one. In a way it is refreshing to know that this is going to be the start of a new chapter in my life and a chance to meet a whole new group of people but it is still slightly terrifying.

I should continue packing and I will try and update this more later.

Best,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment